At Culver Pet Clinic we remain to stay open in order to provide care for your four legged loved ones. Currently there is no indication of transmission of Covid-19 from pets to humans. In order to protect our staff, doctors, and you, we have implemented the following policies:
Culver Pet Clinic is considered a medical facility and can enforce indoor masks policies. It is recommended that vaccinated individuals wear a mask and unvaccinated individuals are required to be masked inside our facility.
1) We will allow clients with their pets back into our exam rooms. We will immediately escort you into an exam room with your pet(s). Please do not leave the exam rooms once you are placed in them.
2) If you still prefer curbside we will accommodate that request.
3) We have resumed all wellness visits and elective surgeries to full capacity. If your pet is sick please call us first. We are not able to handle walk-ins but drop-offs maybe allowed. We may have to refer to the nearest emergency hospital as we may still not be able to handle all situations.
4) We will continue to refill all medications and food as requested but many of these items can be ordered and delivered directly to your home from our online pharmacy. Please scroll down towards the bottom of this website to click our link.
5) We now offer online appointment bookings and two way texting for easier communication abilities. Please be patient as we begin to implement these new changes.
We are all here to help your pet so please be courteous to the staff. Any verbal abuse will not be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate termination.
Monday thru Friday 8am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 4pm
We are closed on the following holidays
New Years Memorial Day
Fourth of July Labor Day Thanksgiving Christmas Day
Special hours during
New Year Eve
To provide compassion and the best quality of care for the life of your pet.
We are a full-service animal hospital in Irvine, California. Our veterinarians and support staff are very experienced and prepared to handle any situation. Caring for animals is a very rewarding job, and we take it very seriously.
Learn more about our doctors and staff at the Culver Pet Clinic.
Have questions? We'd love to talk!
We offer the convenience of Home Delivery, which provides affordable, quality medications, coupled with convenient Auto Ship programs so your pet's medications are delivered to your home, on time, just when you need it.
We are fully backed by the manufacture unlike some of the other online pharmacies.
Here at Culver Pet Clinic we strive to be 100% green. We attempt to recycle and reduce waste by trying to leave a smaller carbon footprint on Earth. You can fill out your information in advance to reduce paper and help us check you in a timely manner.
Emergencies that occur outside business hours please call:
1) AVSG Urgent Care
2965 Edinger Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
2) Orange County Veterinary Specialist (OCVS)
3021 Edinger Ave, Tustin CA 92780
Phone: (949) 654-8950
3) Irvine Valley Veterinary Hospital
14908 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92618
14130 Culver Dr STE A & B, Irvine, California 92604
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm