At Culver Pet Clinic we remain to stay open in order to provide care for your four legged loved ones. Currently there is no indication of transmission of Covid-19 from pets to humans. In order to protect our staff, doctors, and you, we have implemented the following policies:
Our front door will remain locked and you will call us when you arrive.
1) We will allow clients with their pets back into our exam rooms. Only 1 person allowed in with your pet(s), do not leave the exam rooms once you are placed in them, and we require you to continue to wear your mask when you are interacting with the staff.
2) If you still prefer curbside we will accommodate that request.
3) We have resumed all wellness visits and elective surgeries to full capacity. If your pet is sick please call us first. We are not able to handle walk-ins but drop-offs maybe allowed. We may have to refer to the nearest emergency hospital as we may still not be able to handle all situations.
4) We will continue to refill all medications and food as requested but many of these items can be ordered and delivered directly to your home from our online pharmacy. Please scroll down towards the bottom of this website to click our link.
5) Bathing and grooming are to begin again in June 2021 on limited days.
6) Only 2 clients are allowed in our lobby at the same time. We have limited space for proper social distancing.
We will provide frequent updates and changes as this global pandemic continues to evolve. We are all here to help your pet so please be courteous to the staff. Any verbal abuse will not be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate termination.
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Culver Pet Clinic has served Irvine and the surrounding communities for since 1991. Our main focus is to educate pet owners, give accurate diagnoses, and provide the best care for your pet.
We are a full-service animal hospital in Irvine, California. Our veterinarians and support staff are very experienced and prepared to handle any situation. Caring for animals is a very rewarding job, and we take it very seriously.
Learn more about our doctors and staff at the Culver Pet Clinic.
Have questions? We'd love to talk!
We offer the convenience of Home Delivery, which provides affordable, quality medications, coupled with convenient Auto Ship programs so your pet's medications are delivered to your home, on time, just when you need it.
We are fully backed by the manufacture unlike some of the other online pharmacies.
For emergencies that occur outside business hours, please call
1) Advanced Veterinary Specialty Group (AVSG)
2965 Edinger Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
2) Orange County Veterinary Specialist (OCVS)
3021 Edinger Ave, Tustin CA 92780
Phone: (949) 654-8950
3) Blue Pearl Specialty Pet Hospital
1371 Reynolds Ave
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone: (949) 833-9020
14130 Culver Dr STE A & B, Irvine, California 92604
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
Here at Culver Pet Clinic we strive to be 100% green. We attempt to recycle and reduce waste by trying to leave a smaller carbon footprint on Earth. You can fill out your information in advance to reduce paper and help us check you in a timely manner.